Shoebox Full of Love Homeless Appeal is a great way to introduce corporate social responsibility to your workplace, whilst bringing love and joy into the lives of homeless and vulnerable people of Merseyside.
Ways you can get involved:
- Hold a departmental shoebox challenge and see which department can fill the most boxes. Alternatively, work together and each bring a gift to contribute – then see how many shoeboxes you can fill.
- Host a lunch or coffee morning or an event. Employees and customers can bring empty shoeboxes and filler items.
- Become a Drop Off Point for the shoeboxes or help process and check the boxes for distribution as a team at our holding centre.
- Circulate an e-mail or memo explaining the project and how to get involved. Make sure to include a link to our website.
- Instead of getting your employees to do Secret Santa, ask them to each bring a shoebox filled with items.
As an individual
We’re getting closer to our deadline date so here are all of our volunteering opportunities and what to do….
We need volunteer collection drivers, donation sorters and checkers, and delivery drivers on the following days at Rent A Space, 9 Dunningsbridge Road, Liverpool, L30 6UU.
We are looking for volunteers who can help between the 4th December and the 14th December.
SORTERS/CHECKERS– Please email day/s and time you will be attending so we can allocate people to sections etc.
COLLECTION DRIVERS– Please email area/drop off point you can collect from to bring to the unit and what day and time this would be.
DELIVERY DRIVERS– Please email days/times you are available to deliver the completed donations to recipient organisations etc.
(If you are coming with some friends let me know names and numbers as well as days and times.)
If you or your company would like to get involved, please complete this form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
EVERY LITTLE HELPS!